If you want to understand how Photoshop works and how to use it to create amazing images, you need Photoshop Creative. Each issue has 116 pages full of practical advice and inspiring tutorials to enable you to make the images you’ve always wanted. Want to improve your photos? Each issue has loads of image-editing tutorials that range from simple fixes through to more intense techniques. Want to flex your creativity? You’ll find loads of ideas for how to transform your photos into something marvellous, whether it’s a scrapbook, a photomontage or a piece of digital art. Now add in some tool guides, Photoshop Elements tutorials, interviews with amazing Photoshop artists, QA pages, product reviews and a disc full of video training and other resources, and you can see why Photoshop Creative is the only resource you will ever need.
In this issue:
5 top projects to master blend effects
Projects to master blend effects
– Find out how blend modes can transform your images with these inspirational creative projects.
How to make a firebird
– Learn how to make an incredible, fiery eagle with stock images and blending techniques.
Create with Displace Filters
– How to turn an ordinary portrait photo into an Egyptian-style statue.
Masking made easy
– Create beautiful silhouette effects using clever clipping techniques.
– Use layer masks in a fantasy landscape
– Retouch your portraits
– Vintage poster designs
– Design an antique map
– Create dramatic lighting
– Use warp effects
– Colour effects with Flame Painter 2 software
– Top five new features in Photoshop CC 2014
– Top ten secrets of sci-fi art
– Mixed-media effects in Photoshop Elements
– The Gradient tool
– Make creative collages in Photoshop Elements
– Selective colour in Photoshop
– Make simple selections for the perfect cutout
– Wacom Intuos Manga tablet reviewed
– iSaw Extreme action camera reviewed
– Essential QA tips and effects
– Interview with Achraf Baznani
English – 100 pages – True PDF
Link to magazine: http://www.imagineshop.co.uk/magazines/photoshopcreative/photoshopr-creative-issue-116.html
Trackback from your site.